From Emmy Award-winning writer/producers Dan Goor and Michael Schur (“Parks and Recreation”), and starring Emmy Award winners Andy Samberg and Andre Braugher, Brooklyn Nine-Nine is a single-camera ensemble comedy about what happens when a talented-but-carefree detective and his diverse group of colleagues get a new captain with a lot to prove.In the series, Jake is gifted enough that he’s never had to work too hard or follow the rules too closely. That is, until Holt arrives as the precinct’s new commanding officer. Captain Holt believes in rules and regulations, two concepts that have long been overlooked by the detectives in the 99th precinct. Jake’s colleagues are a capable bunch, but lack a certain level of discipline and leadership. They compete with each other, annoy each other, gossip and flirt, but at the end of the day, they have each other’s backs.The show won this year’s Golden Globe Awards for Best Television Series: Comedy or Musical, and Best Performance by an Actor in a Television Series: Comedy or Musical.
- Pilot → watch | torrent
- The Tagger → watch | torrent
- The Slump → watch | torrent
- M.E. Time → watch | torrent
- The Vulture → watch | torrent
- Halloween → watch | torrent
- 48 Hours → watch | torrent
- Old School → watch | torrent
- Sal’s Pizza → watch | torrent
- Thanksgiving → watch | torrent
- Christmas → watch | torrent
- Pontiac Bandit → watch | torrent
- The Bet → watch | torrent
- The Ebony Falcon → watch | torrent
- Operation: Broken Feather → watch | torrent
- The Party → watch | torrent
- Full Boyle → watch | torrent
- The Apartment → watch | torrent
- Tactical Village → watch | torrent
- Fancy Brugdom → watch | torrent
- Unsolvable → watch | torrent
- Charges and Specs → watch | torrent*If a link isn’t working, let us know and we’ll fix it!
Don’t worry Tommen, you are in good hands
Shirley: Visions of Reality / 2013 / dir. Gustav Deutsch
Inspired by the art of American painter Edward Hopper
you can see the Hopper influence…much like
This is boss
Peeps-Infused Vodka | Can’t get enough Peeps? Enjoy the marshmallow-flavored treat in cocktail form. Hint: The yellow color fits right in with a lemon drop martini. Don’t forget to garnish with an extra Peep!
“If I knew that today would be the last time I’d see you, I would hug you tight and pray the Lord be the keeper of your soul. If I knew that this would be the last time you pass through this door, I’d embrace you, kiss you, and call you back for one more. If I knew that this would be the last time I would hear your voice, I’d take hold of each word to be able to hear it over and over again. If I knew this is the last time I see you, I’d tell you I love you, and would not just assume foolishly you know it already.”—Gabriel García Márquez
Rest In Peace (March 6, 1927—April 17, 2014)
How often have you been shopping and you come across something that is just PERFECT, but does not go up to your size? Over 60% of American women wear a size 14 or above, but only 17% of clothing sold is 14 & up. That is a ridiculous disparity.
Moreover, when some brands move into plus (ahem H&M), they throw their signature trendy looks by the wayside in favor of flowy dark fabrics that they think “work” for plus sizes. That is crap. Plus size women want color, print, and structure. Moreover, we want variety. A group this numerous cannot be a monolith, and since style is such a personal thing, we all have different tastes. I want #plussizeplease to be a way to showcase the demand for styles we’d buy and rock, and all the money brands are forfeiting by refusing to expand their sizes.
So here’s how to use it:
1) Snap a picture of a garment you love but does not come in your size. Include the brand and price, tagging the company if possible. For example, I am in love with this Zara marble print dress. I would have purchased it yesterday if it went above a size L. My tweet would be:
“.@Zara marble print sheath, $59. I’d buy it right now if it came in my size. #plussizeplease”
2) Use it on any social media – Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest… even Facebook supports hashtags now.
3) Tag anything you’d purchase, whether in store or online.
4) Feel free to include the size range it comes in and/or the size you think you’d need. Sizing can be tricky, so this is definitely not required.
5) Tell your friends! I don’t just want this to be a blogger thing – I want all women who wear size 14 and up to show their purchasing power and share styles they love. Let’s be unignorable!
Toasts with the most: 21 awesome energy-boosting breakfast ideas.
BUT WHICH IS THE TOAST WITH THE MOST???
Virginia Woolf, The Pargiters: The Novel-Essay Portion of THE YEARS (via fetchhappened)
this lady died in the 1800s and this shit is still true today, aka we need more female perspective and female-centered stories in the media that are not romance or romantic comedies, like that’s the only thing women do.